Bridge and neck pickups, as shown on photos. Both pickups measure approx. 13kOhm.
Zebra butyrate bobbins.
4 – wire + ground – for series/parallel/coil tap wiring options.
– stamped nickel silver baseplate with 49.2 mm – 1 15/16″ pole spacing for both pickups, long legs, threaded pole screw holes enable contact between the pole screws and baseplates like in the original PAF pickups
– vintage reproduction cream butyrate bobbins with offset square inside hole for slug side bobbin, black lead wires, mismatched DC resistance for extra harmonics.
– wound with Elektrisola AWG 43 wire
– rough cast Alnico 4 magnet bars
– nickel plated steel screws and slugs
– maple spacer
– machined humbucker keeper bar
– single conductor shielded wire with tinned braided copper shield
– brass phillips bobbin mounting screws
– coils and pickups are wraped with 50`s style black paper “flat-back” tape and then with black cloth pickup tape.