1958-59 PAF specs
Available with CHROME PLATED, NICKEL PLATED or RAW NON-PLATED NICKEL SILVER covers. Please leave a note about the type of cover on the checkout page.
– wound with plain enamel Elektrisola AWG 42 wire
– stamped nickel silver baseplate with 49.2 mm – 1 15/16″ pole spacing for both pickups, long legs, threaded pole screw holes enable contact between the pole screws and baseplates like in the original PAF pickups
– vintage reproduction cream BUTYRATE bobbins with offset square, black lead wires, mismatched DC resistance
– rough cast Alnico 4 magnet bars
– nickel plated steel screws and slugs
– maple spacer
– machined humbucker keeper bar
– 4 – wire + ground hookup wires
– brass phillips bobbin mounting screws
– coils and pickups are wraped with 50`s style black paper “flat-back” tape, 1/4″ wide
These pickups are NOT wax potted.
You can see the DC resistance on the photos, measurements may vary depending on temperature.
What you see on the photos is what you get. Top of the line hand made pickups. These will be an upgrade for any guitar, made to deliver classic vintage tone.