Bridge and neck pickup, 1958-59 PAF replica / vintage white butyrate bobbins. (NOT cream).
Bridge 7,8kOhm, neck 7kOhm.
– wound with PLAIN ENAMEL Elektrisola AWG 42 wire
– stamped nickel silver baseplate with 49.2 mm – 1 15/16″ pole spacing for both pickups, long legs, threaded pole screw holes enable contact between the pole screws and baseplates like in the original PAF pickups
– reproduction VINTAGE WHITE butyrate bobbins with offset square inside hole, black lead wires, mismatched DC resistance
– rough cast Alnico 4 magnet bars
– nickel plated steel screws and slugs
– maple spacer
– machined humbucker keeper bar
– single conductor shielded wire with tinned braided copper shield
– brass phillips bobbin mounting screws
– coils and pickups are wraped with 50`s style black paper “flat-back” tape, 1/4″ wide
NOT wax potted – we can wax pot on request.
What you see on the photos is what you get. Top of the line hand made pickups. These will be an upgrade for any guitar, made to deliver classic vintage tone.
AIR MAIL Priority Registered shipping service. Tracking info at 17track, USPS and EMS web tracking service.
Thanks for looking!