Relic/aged Telecaster NECK pickup – GOLD FOIL with RAW nickel silver cover.
- 7kOhm Elektrisola 43AWG wire
- black vulcanized fiberboard flatwork
- raw non-plated open nickel-silver cover with aged GOLD FOIL (SILVER, BLACK and BLUE foil available on request)
- wax potted
- vintage push back black and yellow cloth covered output wire
- polarity is north UP / CCW winding direction
Tele neck pickups can be mounted with WOOD or PICKGUARD screws. Please let us know if you need the pickguard or wood mounting screws with the NECK pickup. You can send us a message or leave a note on the checkout page.
#3 x 1″ Round Head Wood Screws
Wood mounting screws are screwed to the body/ wood – under the pickguard – and these require a larger hole in the pickup – so we will re-drill the mounting holes in the pickup to fit the wood screws.
#4 – 40UNC Phillips Pan Head Pickguard Screws
Pickguard screws are used for mounting the pickup on the pickguard – this way the pickup height can be adjusted without removing the pickguard.