Bridge and neck pickup, PAF specs. Cream butyrate bobbins under RAW nickel silver covers.
Built to deliver – hotter wound bridge @ 8kOhm and low wound neck @7kOhm will produce all of those great humbucker tones without getting muddy or microphonic.
Not wax potted – if you use super high gain and play really loud I would recommend wax potting them. Lett us know if you want these wax potted for no extra charge.
– non plated nickel silver covers – raw bare U.S.A. made nickel silver cover – NOT POLISHED – may show minor scuffs and scratches.
– wound with plain enamel Elektrisola AWG 42 wire
– stamped nickel silver baseplate with 49.2 mm – 1 15/16″ pole spacing for both pickups, long legs, threaded pole screw holes enable contact between the pole screws and baseplates like in the original PAF pickups
– vintage reproduction cream butyrate bobbins with offset square inside hole, black lead wires, mismatched DC resistance
– rough cast Alnico 4 magnet bars
– nickel plated steel screws and slugs
– maple spacer
– machined humbucker keeper bar
– single conductor shielded wire with tinned braided copper shield
– brass phillips bobbin mounting screws
– coils and pickups are wraped with 50`s style black paper “flat-back” tape, 1/4″ wide