1pc humbucker pickup – as shown on photos. Aged/relic RAW nickel silver cover.
It will work on bridge or neck position with Gibson and other humbucker and single coil pickups.
4 – wire + ground – for series/parallel/coil tap wiring options.
– stamped nickel silver baseplate with 49.2 mm – 1 15/16″ pole spacing SHORT LEGS
– vintage reproduction cream butyrate bobbins with offset square inside hole for slug side bobbin, black lead wires, mismatched DC resistance
– wound with Elektrisola AWG 42 wire
– Alnico 4 magnet bars
– nickel plated steel screws and slugs
– maple spacer
– machined humbucker keeper bar
– 4-wire + ground
– brass phillips bobbin mounting screws
– coils and pickups are wraped with 50`s style black paper “flat-back” tape and then with black cloth pickup tape.