Telecaster pickups SET – bridge and neck position – GREY flatwork.
With oversized AlNiCo magnets and medium/high output these are capable to deliver great tone and cover a lot of ground. Clear and warm with plenty of twang on the clean channel – when pushed with overdrive and distortion the sound is fat and focused with tight bass.
Large magnetic field created by .250 inch diameter A5 magnets makes these super responsive – with unbeatable string to string balance. Take your time to carefully adjust the height of the pickups to suit your needs – in this case a little bit goes a long way. Crafted by Q pickups.
– BRIDGE pickup approx. 10kOhm @ 20°C, SOUTH UP, clockwise winding direction
– NECK pickup reads approx.9kOhm @ 20°C, NORTH UP, counter-clockwise winding direction
– .250 inch / 6.35mm) diameter “quarter pound” AlNiCo 5 magnets with beveled edge
– hand wound with Elektrisola 43AWG wire
– vintage style cloth covered “push back” wire
– RWRP for hum canceling when both pickups are active (parallel & series connection)
– supplied with mounting screws and vintage style silicone tubing
– wax potted in paraffin and bee`s wax
Tele neck pickups can be mounted with WOOD or PICKGUARD screws. Please let us know if you need the pickguard or wood mounting screws with this pickup. You can send us a message or leave a note on the checkout page.
#3 x 1″ Round Head Wood Screws
Wood mounting screws are screwed to the body/ wood – under the pickguard – and these require a larger hole in the pickup – so we will re-drill the mounting holes in the pickup to fit the wood screws.
#4 – 40UNC Phillips Pan Head Pickguard Screws
Pickguard screws are used for mounting the pickup on the pickguard – this way the pickup height can be adjusted without removing the pickguard.