Humbucker pickups SET – BRIDGE and NECK position – aged and relic`d.
Modeled after 1981 Dry Z`s pickups from my personal collection.
These are NOT clones or replicas – the specs are modified to deliver the tone – not to copy genuine vintage Nisshin Onpa (Maxon) Z pickups.
– aged NICKEL PLATED nickel-silver covers
– wound with Elektrisola AWG42 wire
– DC resistance at 20°C 7.7kOhm BRIDGE / 7.5kOhm NECK
– black bobbins, slug and screw side
– stamped nickel silver baseplate with long legs
– rough cast Alnico 3 magnets
– nickel plated 1010 steel screws and slugs
– MAHOGANY wood spacers
– machined humbucker steel keeper bar
– single conductor shielded wire with tinned braided copper shield
– brass bobbin mounting screws
– coils are wraped with 50`s style black paper “flat-back” tape
– wax potted
If you want something different about these just let me know and we will work it out. Each pickup is built to order.